Block SBI ATM Card Online / Offline Through SMS
how to block sbi atm card by phone call, sbi card block number, online and offline methods
Learn how to block SBI (State Bank of India) atm card by phone call, offline, via SMS and online. As there are lots of methods to block your atm card by SBI online or offline. SBI (State Bank of India) is one of the largest and better in services bank in India. People love their services and that is the reason why their customers are increasing daily. However, in this post, you will learn how to block your atm card immediately issued to you by SBI.
How to Block SBI ATM Card
Moreover, people keep their bank atm card in the pocket or wallet, and it could be lost anytime anywhere. That is the reason SBI provides many services to immediately ensure your account safety online, offline or via SMS. Don’t worry and follow one of the following methods in order to ensure your account and ATM card safety.
Steps to Block SBI ATM Card Online
- As you usually do, just log in to your SBI bank account online,
- Enter your username and password and hit the login button,
- After successful login, go ahead and click “E-Services” option,
- Click the “ATM card administrations” option,
- Now just click the “Block ATM” option,
- Go ahead and select the account to block the ATM card for (If you have many),
- Simply mention a valid reason for blocking request, either to choose “Lost” or “Stolen”,
- After all the above just click on the “submit” button, done.
That’s it, you have successfully block and secure your SBI Bank ATM Card online with the help of simple steps. For SMS method follow the procedure:
Block SBI ATM Card via SMS
Without getting into more detail let jump into the steps to block atm SBI card.
- Pick up your handset and create a new message.
- In To section write 567676,
- In Message, section write BLOCK(Your ATM PIN Code 4 Digits)
- Send the text message from the number authorized by SBI.
You may get a confirmation text reply from SBI bank. If just in case you don’t remember your ATM Card Pin Code (may not possible :)) then visit the nearest branch and file a complaint. To know more filing a complaint and know about your complaint status.
Block SBI ATM Card via Toll-Free No
This method is for those who really don’t understand and could be any reason they don’t wanna follow any of the above. They can simply dial the customer care support number in order to avail the service. The Toll-Free No is 1800112211 or 18004253800.