Check SBI Online Complaint Status
sbi complaint online status, sbi complaint no toll free, complaint status via SMS
SBI Complaints Reasons Might be:
The following reasons for the complaint filing might be:
- May the amount is credited from an account but the cash is not delivered/collected by the customer,
- Ther could be possibilities that you are blocked and the reason is unknown,
- You may be lost your SBI credit card and placing a replacement order to get a new one,
- There are possibilities by failing to receive OTP from SBI bank,
- Complaints raised during a transaction,
- Login problems/failure related to internet banking, and so on.
Steps to check out SBI complaint Status online Method #1
- SBI gives you a Complaint Management System (CMS) online, and you can get the benefit of it. So go ahead and open a browser on your smartphone or computer and type this address.
- Enter the complaint number issued to you earlier.
- Enter the Captcha code (don’t mistake).
- Cl;ick/tap Submit button,
- Finally, SBI CMS online will displays the SBI Complaint Status.
Steps to check out SBI complaint Status via Toll-Free Number
- To know about your SBI complaint Status you can dial 1800 11 22 11 toll-free number / 1800 425 3800 along with the complaint identification number.
- They will shortly retrieve your complaint status as requested from SBI database.
Moreover, State Bank of India your complaint status via SMS and your registered email address. Alternatively, you can visit the nearest branch to see all the information about your complaint. Don’t forget to take your complaint number with you.