Conditions for Issuing Final Exit Visa via Absher
In Saudi Arabia, the Saudi Jawazat has revealed different conditions for issuing a final exit visa through your MOI Absher Account. There is a total of six conditions. So, you must comply with them in order to print a final exit visa for your family or yourself electronically via your active Absher account.
In this article, I am going to show you these conditions below. So you may wanna read them one by one and know if you comply with them or not. If you don’t there is no chance in order to get a final exit visa via your Absher account.
6 Condition to Comply Before Issuing Final Exit Visa
If you wanna do things electronically, for example, issuing and print visas via your active MOI Absher account. Then read and comply with these six conditions:
- Ensure that you don’t have any traffic violations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. If you do, then pay them immediately before you proceed for issuing a final exit visa via your Absher portal.
- Previously if you have canceled and you did pay the cancellation fees, make sure to pay them.
- Ensure that your own visa is valid. Meaning, make sure your contact has not been expired and going to exping soon. If there is such a situation then renew your own visa or contract term first or contact your HR office if you working in the company to do so. While not doing so, you won’t be able to get a final exit visa. In short, don’t renew it if you wanna get the final exit before three months of expiring your current contract term.
- The presence of the beneficiary you are issuing a final exit visa for is a must.
- Make sure your passport is valid, and check if your Iqama is valid and still there are three months remaining in the expiry.
- The person doesn’t have a car or vehicle registered in the Kingdom.
So if you comply with all of the above six conditions in the Kingdom. Thus you can go ahead and issue a final exit visa without any hassles. But if you don’t then don’t waste your time and before doing so make yourself eligible first. What do you think of these 6 conditions, let me know the comment below?