How to Enable Disable YouTube Dark Mode Android/Desktop
Finally, youtube dark mode for Android has been released by Google in the new update. In this guide, I will show how to enable and disable the Youtube dark mode on your android smartphone. The dark mode option is the best thing when you watch videos on youtube overnight. As of last year, it was so amazing when people saw the black version of youtube and this time in-app experience feel more perfect than that. However, let’s get to point and let me show you the settings for it.
How to Enable and Disable Dark Mode on Android
It doesn’t require any rocket science just follow the below simple steps. Before going for the step to make sure that you installed the latest version of from Google Play Store of the application.
- Open your Youtube application on your Android device
- Tap your profile picture at the top right corner in the application
- Tap the Settings
- Tap General
- As you can see the “Dark theme” option now
- Tap to either Enable or Disable the “Dark theme” button.
How to Enable and Disable Dark Theme on PC
It simpler than you think just follow the below easy steps. Make sure you have signed in (optional).
- Open your Youtube in your desire internet browser e.g Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge
- Click your profile picture at the top right corner
- Click on “Dark theme” option in the menu
- Click either on ON or OFF the “Dark theme” mode
That’s how easy it is, let us know in the comment below if you do like the official dark mode for your YouTube application or desktop or not. Feel free to ask any related issue, we will be pleased to answer you. One of the best benefits of the theme is the protection of your eyes while watching videos in the right?