Check Iqama Expiry and Red Green Status Online | Updated
Check Iqama status and Iqama expiry red green on new Absher MOI official website in KSA. The Iqama color might be red or green, platinum, yellow and white. Every single person working in Saudi Arabia has two important things to them. The first one is Iqama and the second one is its expiry date. But the most important one is iqama red green status of the institute, kafeel, company, mosasa, etc. The word “xpair” is also a common word most expats are using.
It is important to check how your company, kafeel, institute, and mosasa has been doing and what’s their current status. All things on Iqama is in Arabic and if you are new, then you don’t know the Arabic language. But you don’t need to worry, because the Saudi government provides such facilities for checking Iqama validity red green status online on MOI and MOL websites.
In this guide, I will teach you how to check your iqama validity and red green status online. Back in 2018 and now 2019 the procedure is the same. The procedure is the same for iqama red green and expiry 2018, 2019, now you can follow the below steps in order to proceed.
Check Iqama Expiry Date Online (on MOI)
Now the MOI website is updated and its redirect to Absher. So there are difficulties for expatriates to check their iqama expiry date online on MOI, now you can check on Absher after account registration only. First, you will need to register an Absher account. Then follow the below steps.
- Visit Absher and register a new account (Please watch the below video guide in order to create a new Absher account).
- After registration login to your Absher account by entering your username, password and image code then click the login button.
- You will get a password on the phone you have used during registration. Enter to confirm then follow these steps.
- On the Dashboard click the “Query Iqama Expiry Service”.
- Now enter your “Iqama number”.
- Enter the “image code” (refer to below screenshot).
- Click the “View” button.
After the page reloads, you should see your iqama validity or expiry date. If it is not expired then it’s OK, but if it is. Then don’t hesitate to renew it as soon as you can. Because there are penalties when you caught by Shurta “Police” in KSA and your ID is expired.
Check Iqama Red Green Status Online (MOL)
- Go to MOL (Ministry of Labor) website
- Enter the “Iqama number”
- Enter the “image code” (refer to below screenshot)
- Click the “View” button to check the red, green, platinum, and yellow status
Now that is how you can query your muqeem card color status on MOL online. Moreover, if you want to check “Iqama expiry date” then follow the below steps.
Iqama Check Institute Red Green Platinum
iqama check institute red green platinum is common key phrase most expatriates are using. For your information it is same and you can follow the above-given steps. So that you know iqama institute color red and green platinum or yellow. Also for iqama yahoo green, you can follow the below video guide if it is hard for you to understand the above steps.
Are you having issues, comment below so that we can help you out if we can. It will be our pleasure to help.
Related to Iqama: