Iqama Expiry Date Inquiry English – Updated
Expatriates in Saudi Arabia usually check their iqama status of expiry on Absher. Now it is a little bit difficult for the Public because the Saudi government implemented Absher service for registered users only.
Now you have to register on MOI Absher first, then activate your account. After that, you will be able to check your iqama expiry date inquiry in English in KSA. There is nothing more required but an internet connection and your iqama number. You can do it on your mobile or PC, the choice is yours. Now follow me:
Inquiry of Iqama Expiry Date in English
The procedure for checking or knowing the expiry date of your Iqama is easy: You can do it by following these simple steps:
- Go to Absher.sa and click Individual.
- Click English at the top (look at the below image for reference).
- Login to your Absher account with Iqama ID and password.
- Now click Service under My Services in your Dashboard then click Query Iqama Expiry Service”.
- Enter your Iqama ID number then Image Code (Captcha) and click the View button.
- You will see your Iqama expiry date after the page reloads.
Now that you the expiry date of your Muqeem card. It is time to convert from Hijri to Gregorian format. Simply follow these steps:
- Go to Hijri-Gregorian Online Converter.
- Click on the Hijri button.
- Now select Moth, Day, and Year.
- Last steps, click the Convert button.
You show now see the date has converted from Hirji to Gregorian. So that is how you can easily inquiry about your Iqama expiry date in English. You can download the Abshwer on Android and iOS to the same query on the go. Just note that it is better to create an Absher account to do it.
You ask your friend to do it for you if he has an active account. Moreover, you can check the iqama color without having an account on MOL.