MOL Offer Letter Check Validity and Verification UAE
In this guide, you can learn how to check if your offer letter is valid and authentic by UAE MOL. The offer letter is a document issued by a company in UAE contain terms and conditions by both parties (You and Company). Now, most offer letters are fake and not genuine. Then the question arises that how a person can verify if the offer letter he/she received from a company in UAE is original or fake.
In that case, I am here to help. You can learn here how to check an offer letter and verify its validity. Some people around the world also call it the MOL offer letter. Anyhow, let get into the verification process.
Check MOL Offer Letter UAE Validity or Verification
Its very simple just follows the below steps:
- Go to the MOL website
- Once the website is loaded, navigate to Services then Labour Services then Job Offer and Contract Services
- A new page will be opened, scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Enter the Transaction number (MOL Number on Offer Letter)
- Now enter the Passport number
- Enter the Captcha (Image code)
- Click View my contract or View my Approved contract
- Once the page is loaded you will find your legal offer letter if it is genuine, if not then you will see “No record found” message.
Offer letter verification UAESo, whenever you get this document from a company, it is important to verify it otherwise you will be scammed. So follow the very simple steps as given above and verify your job offer letter in UAE or outside of UAE. Don’t trust anyone just trusts yourself.
Do the verification as it not that hard. If still, you are having any confusion, then comment below your passport number offer letter-number we will check the rest for you. Let us know in the comment section below.