How to Register and Activate A New Absher Account | August 2019
Learn how to create/make/register a new Absher account in Saudi Arabia. As everyone knew that the moi.gov.sa the official is changed and redirected to Asbsher.sa. So new expatriates are having troubles with iqama expiry, red-green status check, and more information. Because new Absher is required to login to check the iqama expiry date and red-green status.
So in this guide, I will show you the procedure for anew Asbhser account registration and account activation procedure. Remember you will need a valid iqama id number, email and active mobile phone number. If you forgot your phone number you can find it following this guide.
Now that you have a valid iqama id and phone number as well email address. Follow the below steps in order to make new Absher account in KSA.
How to Create New Absher Account in Saudi Arabia
In order to make an account on the new Absher.sa website. Please follow the procedure:
- Visit the new Absher.sa website and click on “Integrated e-services”.
- Click on the “English” at the top left corner if you are familiar with the Arabic language.
- Click the “New User” option below login options.
- Enter your ID or iqama number, phone number, username in Egnlish, Password and then repeat your password.
- Now enter your Email and again enter it to confirm your email address.
- Finally, select your language as English, then enter the image code, click to check the “I agree to the terms and conditions” box and click on “Next button.
Now that you have completed the account registration process, now it needs activation. To activate, your new Absher account on the new Absher.sa website follow this procedure. For Urdu or Hindi account registration procedure watch this video.
How to Activate New Absher Account in Saudi Arabia
You can easily activate your Absher account, there are three procedures you can follow. The 1, is activation your account via internet banking, KIOSK machine, and via Jawazat. Let me show you the details.
How to Activate New Absher Account via the Internet Banking?
To follow this procedure in order to activate your newly created Absher account. You must have a bank account and access to internet banking of your desired bank. Contact your bank for more details.
- Log in to your bank account internet banking website
- In your bank account dashboard, find “Other services or similar option”
- Now you need to select Absher activation option
- There you need to confirm everything, for example, your phone number, etc, you will shortly get SMS code from your bank upon activation.
If you are experiencing some unknown issues then please contact your bank for more details. However, all banks in Saudi Arabia have easy access to their internet banking. You can also make an account online your bank account website without visiting your bank.
How to Activate New Absher Account via ATM KIOSK Machine?
If you don’t know what is a kiosk machine? It is a self-service machine implement by the government of Sudi Arabia. You can visit the nearest Kiosk machine and activate your account. The procedure is:
- Ask someone there to show you how to operate this machine.
- After that enter your iqama id number and put your left finger thumb on the fingerprint scanner.
- Now you will receive a confirmation message with a code regarding account activation.
- Finally, enter that code and click the button there to activate your Absher account.
How to Activate New Absher Account via Jawazat?
This procedure is simple but you will need to visit the Jawazat office near you. After that enter the Jawazat office and ask the front desk officer that you want to activate your recently created Absher account.
Then he will show you the further procedure, and you are done. Don’t forget to take a printed copy of your account registration form. If you still have any question while creating and activation your Absher account, let me know in the comment below.