Send Money from KSA to Home Country using STC Pay
STC Pay is the perfect mobile application for STC uses in KSA. The apps have lots of features and now it allows users to send money to their home country from KSA with ease. The fee for the money transfer is just SAR 5. However, there is an offer going on that you can use the iGeekVision’s promo code AJUOXO before it expires on December 31.
You can send or transfer the money to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, the Philippines, Egypt, and all countries.
If you are not an STC user then buy one and get the benefits of an international money transfer. The app is available in the Google Play Store and iOS App Store, you can easily download and install it with ease. Now let get to the procedure of sending money to your home country from the STC Pay application.
How to Send Money to Home Country with STC Pay
There is one thing required, your debit card or credit card. Because you will need to add money to the app from your bank account online. Then you will be able to send it right away. You can also use Sadad to add funds to your STC Pay account.
- Download and install the STC Pay app for iOS and Android.
- Open the app and follow the onscreen instruction to register.
- Add money from your debit or credit card or Sadad.
- Now tap International Remittance and then Send Money Now.
- Enter your Recipient details such as Full Name, select the relationship, and then Country.
- Select option as Cash Pickup, Direct to Bank, etc, if you select Bank then adds details such as Bank Name, Account Number and more then tap Continue.
- Once you successfully add the beneficiary details, the process will take a few hours to get completed and you can enter the desired amount to send, then verify everything such as exchange rate, etc.
- Once done, the money will be sent to the receiver account or available for Cash Pickup on the same day.
That is it, easy transfer right from your mobile app. As I mentioned the fee of the transfer is SAR 5 as of today. However, it can vary and may change at anytime. So please be patient with that.
Related to Money Transfer: