AN INFORMATIVE BLOG

STC Internet Packages for Prepaid/Postpaid Users – 2019

All STC Sawa internet data packages for both prepaid & postpaid users in KSA

STC (Saudi Telecom Company) is one of the leading companies in KSA. It has tons of offers and services like internet packages, SMS, calls, fiber optics and more. It has over 80% of subscribers in Saudi Arabia’s population, the remaining 20% of people use other telecom companies services. STC founded 21 years ago and yet it has over 17 million subscribers in KSA.

Moreover, the company provides cheap rates for internet services, SMS and calls services. Today I will show you all available internet packages for prepaid and postpaid users in the Kingdom. There are lots of internet solution available for STC prepaid and postpaid users. Packages for one month, two months, and 3 months. Data packages such as 10GB, 50GB, 100GB, 300GB, and unlimited plan are available to activate.

STC Internet Packages for Prepaid Users

For your information, there are 8 different plans with the cheapest price and enough validity. Below is the full list of these packs with price, activation, validity, and deactivation.

Package Name Internet Total Price Total Validity Activation Code De-activation code
10GB Package 10GB SAR 110 1 month only Send "2721" to 900 Call 900
10GB Package 10GB SAR 155 2 months only Send "2729" to 900 Call 900
10GB Package 10GB SAR 180 3 months only Send "2722" to 900 Call 900
300GB Package 300GB SAR 470 3 months only Send "2728" to 900 Call 900
100GB Package 100GB SAR 350 3 months only Send "2727" to 900 Call 900
50GB Package 50GB SAR 230 2 months only Send "2723" to 900 Call 900
Unlimited Package - 1 Unlimited internet data SAR 100 1 week only Send "2730" to 900 Call 900
Unlimited Package - 2 Unlimited internet data SAR 350 1 month only Send "2726" to 900 Call 900
All prepaid users can get the most of all packs including unlimited 1 and 2 data plans. The unlimited data plan 1 and 2 are without fair usages. Also, keep in mind that all the prived does not include the VAT 5% TAX. The VAT 5% will be collected on the purchase or activation of the pack.

STC Internet Packages for Postpaid Users

STC also brings new and cheap internet packages for postpaid users in KSA. There are 5 packs available with enough data and cheap price. Below is the full details including price, validity time period, activation and deactivation procedure.

Package name Internet Price Validity Activation Deactivation
10GB Package 10GB SAR 100 1 month Visit Nearest Franchise Call 900
50GB Package 50GB SAR 160 1 month Visit Nearest Franchise Call 900
100GB Package 100GB SAR 180 1 month Visit Nearest Franchise Call 900
150GB Package 150GB SAR 270 1 month Visit Nearest Franchise Call 900
Unlimited Internet Package Unlimited Internet Data SAR 350 1 month Visit Nearest Franchise Call 900
All Sawa STC postpaid users are eligible to get any of the above plans. However, they can use the unlimited one without fair usage. The price mentioned above for each pack is not inclusive of VAT 5%. Which mean it will apply on the recharge of your STC line.

Terms and Conditions

  • All prepaid and postpaid users must consume their data before the expiry. If not then the remaining data will not be added to their next subscription.
  • The prices mentioned above are not inclusive of VAT 5% tax. Which will be deducted on the recharge of your STC line.
  • There might not be auto-renewal, so you will need to renew the package manually after expiration.
You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More