Zain Blanace Transfer to Pakistan from KSA

Learn the procedure of Zain balance transfer to Pakistan Jazz, Warid, Telenor, Ufone, Zong numbers. You can easily transfer your mobile credit balance to from Zain KSA number to any number in Pakistan. Zain Telcom allows their customer to send their Zain balance to Pakistani number no matter if receiving number is Zong, Telenor, Jazz or Ufone. A large number of Pakistanis are working in Saudi Arabia.

So there might be possibilities that a Pakistani person in KSA want to share their mobile balance with their loved ones back in the home country. Today I will show you the procedure of how to transfer Zain balance to Jazz, Ufone, Zong, Warid, and any Telenor numbers in Pakistan. So let’s get started.

How to Transfer Zain Balance to Pakistan

To share your mobile credit (Zain) balance to any number in Pakistan follow the below steps.

Dial *111*Any Pakistani number with country code*Amount# press call

Now press 1 to confirm the transfer

The minimum balance you can transfer is SAR 5

However,  the maximum balance (amount) you can transfer is SAR 50

An Example is: *111*00923120000000*20#

You can replace the amount SAR 20 with any amount but the maximum you can send is SAR 50. While the minimum you can send is SAR 5 from you Zain line to any Pakistani number. Also, don’t forget to enter the country before credit sending mobile balance.

In case of any failure, you can call 959 which is Zain customer care support number. Ask about the failure and then try again. Remember on transfer failure Zai balance transfer to Pakistan, you will not be charged by Zain SA. My best suggestion while living here in Kingdom, try again after 5 minutes. Then your transaction will succeed. However, you can visit the nearest the outlet or as I mentioned earlier call 959 for more details.

Zain Related Posts:

How to Recharge Zain & Check Balance

How to Get Zain Credit Loan SR.10

You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You cannot copy content of this page