Zain eSim in Saudi Arabia Complete Details
Zain has introduced its eSim service in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In this article, I will show what is Zain eSIM card, its activation procedure, compatible devices list, and other benefits. So please stay and read the full article.
What’s Zain eSIM?
The type sim card is also known as Embedded SIM (eSIM. It has no physical appearance. The old times are gone and now the new Zain eSIM is just a physical SIM gone digital. But it works just the physical sim card and lets you connect with an amazing Zain network. The new Zain eSIM is built into your device and its always there ready for you to activate it via your Zain account information. So from now on, you don’t need to insert a physical sim card into your phone.
Compatible Phones with Zain eSIM
Zain new digital Zain eSim is compatible phone device are:
- DSDS compatible device.
- iPhone devices such as iPhone XR, XS, XS Max,11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE 2nd Gen. Also iPad PRO 11-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad (7th generation), iPad mini (5th generation).
- All Samsung devices like S20, S20 Pro, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra.
- Google Phones, Pixel 3, and 4.
- Huawei phones P40, P40 Pro.
- All Phone has two SIM card can afford to have both physical and eSIM card.
So the above is the full list of all compatible devices you can use Zain eSIM card in. However, for the desired handset, you can all 959 for more information and computability of your phone.
How to Activate Zain eSIM
There are four different ways in order to activate your eSIM card on your Zain line. You can use Zain official application, use their official website, visit the nearest Zain shop or outlet, or call 959.